How can my government department benefit from the semantic intelligence delivered by Smartlogic's Semaphore?
Monday, 13 December 2010 12:33
Smartlogic's Semaphore is used all over the world to provide taxonomy management and content classification solutions to government information systems. Government authorities use Semaphore to tag information according to their standards, for compliance, intelligence processing & citizen self-service.
Semaphore delivers a semantic search solution by 'understanding' what content is about and describing the connections between topics, entities and resources. Along with government departments, businesses and organisations use Semaphore - with SharePoint, Fast, Google Search Appliance, Solr, Documentum, § and numerous other platforms - to deliver the most compelling web sites and to increase business productivity.
- Media companies use Semaphore to improve the quality of their information feeds, boosting distribution, readership & subscriptions
- Healthcare companies use Semaphore to boost the level of self-service and improve the quality of critical health
- Investment banks use Semaphore to consolidate their information costs, better promote their primary research and automate information compliance
- Online directories use Semaphore to increase their advertising revenues
- Corporate intranets & websites use Semaphore to boost their use and maximise their return on information assets
- Information managers use Semaphore to manage their taxonomies and ontologies, classification schemes and records retention policies