The Smartlogic Journal is a record of the most significant developments in semantics, metadata, taxonomies, ontologies, SharePoint, Microsoft FAST Search, Google Search Appliance, and much more . Written entirely by Smartlogic employees, this journal will allow you to get a feel for our corporate ethos, attention to detail, and dedication to getting results for you.
- Content Intelligence Webinar Series & 2011, A Very Successful Year for Smartlogic
- Semantic Software Technologies & Content Intelligence for Knowledge Acquisition & Reuse
- Upcoming Content Intelligence Webinar & Smartlogic Wins Prestigious F&S Best Practices Award
- SharePoint Taxonomy Myths & The Semaphore
- Metadata, Taxonomies and Search & More Accolades for Smartlogic
- Getting the Point & Survey Results Show that Meta-Tagging is Appallingly Low in Enterprises
- A Recap of Enterprise Search Europe & A Look Ahead to Taxonomy Boot Camp and SharePoint Symposium
- Content Intelligent MetaData – the New Must Have & Another One Bites the Dust
- Go To Market Solutions with Partners & Why Content is No Longer King
- Is Your Content Dancing to Your Tune & Sarah, Sarah, Where Art Thou?
Page 1 of 3