The Smartlogic Journal is a record of the most significant developments in semantics, metadata, taxonomies, ontologies, SharePoint, Microsoft FAST Search, Google Search Appliance, and much more . Written entirely by Smartlogic employees, this journal will allow you to get a feel for our corporate ethos, attention to detail, and dedication to getting results for you.
- Smartlogic Acquires SchemaLogic and Dr. Watson, I Presume!
- Smartlogic Fall Events Lineup, Content Choreography & Dynamic Content Management Webinar
- Not So Autonomous Any More and London Content Intelligence Forum
- Dog Days of Summer, SharePoint Semantics Blog, and Smartlogic in the News
- Barbecues, Beaches, The Semaphore, and Smartlogic Website
Page 2 of 3