Smartlogic, Microsoft & Netwoven: New Actionable Information On Your Microsoft SharePoint & FAST implementation. Event date: Tuesday May 8th, 2012, San Francisco. Register now
'Three Ways To Get The Most out of Your Microsoft SharePoint & FAST Implementations'. Register now for the half day seminar event sponsored by Smartlogic, Microsoft & Netwoven, and featuring a client case study Tuesday 8th May 2012, San Francisco USA
Register now - for the Microsoft-Smartlogic-Netwoven SharePoint and FAST event, coming up next month in the San Francisco / Bay Area.
Content Intelligence Company Smartlogic, together with Microsoft and Netwoven, a leading Microsoft solutions provider, are holding their seminar event in the San Francisco Bay Area on Tuesday May 8, 2012.
Experts from Microsoft, Netwoven & Smartlogic - plus guest customer speaker will discuss 'Three Ways to Get the Most out of Your Microsoft SharePoint and FAST Implementations'.
While we all know that SharePoint is transforming the ECM landscape, statistics show that many organizations today only use 1/6 of all SharePoint capabilities. This ½ day conference gives the opportunity to hear from, Microsoft, Netwoven and Smartlogic, who will show you 3 ways to get the biggest bang for your buck using Content Intelligent Search Based Applications to:
• Semantically enable your SharePoint (2007 and 2010) and FAST implementations with navigational taxonomies, ontologies and automated classification to significantly enhance your metadata quality
• Utilize Semaphore for enabling effective migration, records retention, disposition, and data loss prevention within SharePoint.
• Ensure that your SharePoint investment will provide a solid ROI for your enterprise
Places are limited for the inaugural event so pre-booking is essential:
- Event details and information regarding registration are available HERE
- More information about this event can be found HERE
- For those who are unable to make it to the live seminar, simply REGISTER and we'll send you a link to all the presentations after the event
Registrants qualify for the opportunity to enter into a special prize draw, standing to win a copy of MS Office 2010 Professional Plus ($499 retail value). All prizewinners will be randomly chosen and announced during the Seminar - so you must be present to win!
FREE RESEARCH REPORT: Getting the Point. A new study, sponsored shows that Microsoft SharePoint is emerging as the industry standard for enterprise information management. A free copy of the research report is available online.