For banks, insurance companies and other organizations, replacing manual, error prone and cumbersome activities with technology-driven automation is a necessity. When organizations implement innovative technologies that automate time-consuming, labor intensive activities they improve efficiency, increase accuracy and drive down costs.
Smartlogic’s Semaphore is an enterprise grade semantic platform that allows organizations to realize the business value of their information. By leveraging a common vocabulary and sophisticated semantic techniques Semaphore:
Semaphore brings structure to the unstructured, scales to manage organizational volumes, is built upon semantic standards and leverages Linked Open Vocabularies.
Customer on-boarding regulations such as Anti-money laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC) and Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) can have a negative impact on an organization’s bottom line if not performed correctly.
For each new customer or service, a due diligence process, which involves identifying and verifying the identity of a customer using reliable and independent information in accordance with current law is performed. The process of manually reviewing each asset to locate the relevant facts and tagging them is time consuming and error prone.
Semaphore eliminates the pain of manual processing and produces precise, consistent and transparent results. Building a model that identifies the entities, facts and relationships that correspond to the appropriate regulation and then using that model to automatically evaluate every piece of information associated with a customer, reduces the time, effort and number of people involved in the process.
Yet organizations can gain benefits beyond a reduction in processing time:
By incorporating Semaphore’s semantic models and sophisticated classification strategies into their technology stack, organizations can invert the antiquated 80% human labor and 20% workflow model by deploying a straight-through-process environment where intelligent machines process 80% of the information and raise the remaining 20% to a team of human operators for exception handling.
In the insurance industry, replacing manual, labor intensive processes with innovative technologies that improve processing and decrease errors is essential to maintain competitive advantage and improve ROI.
Semaphore lets you:
The Semaphore platform leverages a model and metadata to support and automate insurance claim processing. Claim coverage can be collected, examined, validated and tagged using the Semaphore platform to improve claim outcomes, reduce rework and minimize legal costs and ramifications.
From Life Sciences to Energy to any organization that wants to leverage information to drive successful business outcomes, Semaphore provides the tools and technologies to support business goals.
Life Sciences organizations use Semaphore to support timely and accurate health authority reporting, to identify deviations in protocol for clinical trial management and to assist in the preparation of CANDA submissions. In the Oil and Gas industry, Semaphore supports contract and lease management activities and Health and safety reporting associated with OSHA or other regulatory bodies can be quickly and accurately supported.
The Semaphore platform provides model management, sophisticated classification and semantic enhancement services that help organizations in all industries manage and streamline enterprise information.
With Semaphore, information intensive processes can be automated by using Ontology Editor to develop a robust model that identifies the relevant entities, facts and relationships associated with regulations or processes. Classification Server leverages the model and sophisticated semantic strategies to result in contextual metadata that can be integrated with workflow engines, business rule engines and other downstream systems to drive compliance and workflow processes.
August 28, 2017
Our quarterly newsletter brings you all the Smartlogic news. Learn...
August 25, 2017
Smartlogic Semaphore Inc. makers of the world-class semantic platform Semaphore,...
August 15, 2017
The cornerstone to a solid information strategy is the ability...
July 20, 2017
Semaphore facilitates the development of semantic models, which are used...
June 27, 2017
Creating content, attracting and engaging customers and delivering personalized experiences...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest updates, features and news on Semaphore.
US: +1 408-213-9500
US Federal: +1 202-930-7076
UK: +44 (0) 203-176-4500
|Advanced Language Packs|
|Search Application Framework|
|Semantic Enhancement Server|